Friday, July 16, 2010

Handmade cards

I am new to stamping and card making, I usually just make scrapbook pages but I thought I would try my hand at making cards. It is actually not hard to do because there are so many blogs and websites that have such cute ideas and templates out there.

The King of the Grill card is blank on the inside and I used an old Christmas card and covered up with cardstock I found at Michael's. The stamps and ink are from Stampin Up and I used Stampin Up watercolor pencils and blender pen to color the image. I scraplifted this card from another Stampin Up person and for the life of me I cannot find her website now.

Tri-fold cards


I found this breast cancer paper at Michael's and the inside stamp "Survivor" also came from Michael's, the ink is from Stampin Up and the flowers and brads are all Spare Parts products. I love this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment