Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wedding Album for my cousin


Good morning! I have to say that the time change has me completely messed up or better yet it has our new puppy messed up because he normally gets up at 5:30a.m. to go outside and today he woke up at 4:30a.m. Fun for me!

Several weeks ago my cousin got married and today we will be holding his new bride a wedding shower. I wasn't sure what to get t
hem so I decided to make them a scrapbook album that they could hopefully use!

I wasn't able to attend the wedding and have not seen pictures so I was not sure on the colors of the flowers or cake so I went with basic black and white throughout the album and figured that the colored pictures would stand out more that way!

'This day I will marry my friend; the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.'

I found this album at Hobby Lobby and it is leather bound and black, super cute!

Material Used:
Papers from Stampin' Up, The Paper Studio and Me & My Big Ideas.
My rockin' tape gun!
Rub on stickers by The Paper Studio: Wedding
Wedding stickers from Me & My Big Ideas
Vellum quotes from DCWV: Wedding & Romance
Ink from Stampin Up
Ribbon and brads from my stash
Jewels and Bling from Prima




Thanks for looking at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment