Friday, July 6, 2012

Cake Box - Tags, Bags, Boxes & More Cartridge

I have not really played around with the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge so I decided to do some research and figure out what people have been doing with this cartridge. I visited My Pink Stamper and she had pictures on her website of these cute Cake Boxes, I was a little disappointed that she didn't have a video showing step-by-step assembly instructions but then again sometimes in life I think that we just have to figure things out on our own. So after a few mistakes and some very frustrated moments I finally came up with a cake box!
Materials Used:
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut cartridge
Gypsy
ATG Gun
Paper from variety of paper packs (I am horrible and remembering the names)


No comments:

Post a Comment