Monday, June 17, 2013

Graduation Present Idea

So this morning my DH dropped our first born son off at HIGH SCHOOL...I felt a sense of sorrow as I watched him walk out the door. He is now bigger than his dad, shaves, has opinions, likes girls, talks constantly about driving and how he doesn't have a social life because we keep his schedule too busy. The typical teenage craziness. He has grown into such a wonderful young man who has goals in life and one day he will make an amazing husband and father. With all that being said I was sitting around wondering how in the world I am going to survive his high school years because they just seem to go by so fast.
Since this is the summer of his freshman year I have decided that each month I am going to write him a letter and put it in an envelope with $20 and this will be his graduation present from his dad and I.
Chris age 14


No comments:

Post a Comment