Friday, June 21, 2013

MOJO298 challenge entry

So it has been awhile since I sat down and entered a challenge. I just love the MOJO Monday Challenge blog so that seems to be the one I go back to each time I get a wild hair and decide to enter a challenge. This weeks challenge sketch:

Their rules are pretty simple to follow and they do not require you to use a specific stamp. You are allowed to substitute embellishments which is a good thing because amazingly enough I did not have a star embellishment that I wanted to use on my card. 
(Please forgive me photography skills, I had to go to my front porch to snap the picture because my camera wasn't playing nice).
For this card I used all kinds of hodge lodge supplies out of my scrap box!!! Some of the paper is from Stampin' Up! and some is from Paper Studio. The embellishments are from a sticker pack by Paper Studio and I picked up the ribbon at Hobby Lobby years ago. The stamp "love" is my absolute favorite stamp in my collection (not sure why other than us stampers and scrapbookers tend to find one thing and fall in love with it). The stamp is from Stampin' Up's Best of Love stamp collection. The card was done in black and white so I decided to stamp the word Love in red just to add some flare to the card. The ink I used was from Stampin' Up also and it is called Real Red. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment