Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas card with matching gift card bag


Just a quick post before I head off to teach the future citizens of our world! I made these cards using my Stampin' Up Christmas Ornament framelits and the matching stamp set. The paper is from Recollections Sugar Plum paper pack that I bought on Black Friday at Michael's for $7.99!!! (I was so excited to get this paper for this price because it has all kinds of textures in it!) I used a strange type of twine that I also picked up on black Friday, have to admit that it is not the easiest to tie. 
I also made a little gift bag that would be cute to go along with these cards!

This little gift card holder was made using my fabulous cricut, TBB&M cartridge, plain beige card stock, my Stampin' Up Ornaments framelits and matching stamp set! The Merry Christmas stamp set is also from Stampin' Up, Sassy Salutations and Teeny Tiny Wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment