Sunday, December 8, 2013

365 cards challenge Day 339 Tag You're It

Over at www.365cards.blogspot.com they have a challenge from Thursday December 5th to create a tag using nontraditional colors on your Christmas tags. I know I am a little behind on joining this challenge but this morning I sat down and decided to make some tags.
Last week my DH needed to go to Lowe's for something manly so I decided to hang out in the paint department. I am forever seeing where people take the paint sample cards and create all kinds of cute projects with them so I went to collecting come samples. I didn't get a lot because a part of me felt like I was being naughty by taking so many....shhh.
All of my tags were created using the paint samples that I collected! I also used some different wash tapes to decorate them up. The 'To' and 'From' words were stamped using Stampin' UP! Basic Black ink and the stamps were an alphabet I purchased from Michael's for $1!

Sorry about the picture quality, I have been having problems with my camera.

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love for you to become a follower on my blog or at the very least leave me a comment. 

I am linking this to:
www.365cards.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment