Sunday, December 1, 2013

I dare you....no I double dare you!

I cannot believe it is already December 1st. We have been on Thanksgiving break for 5 days now with one more to go and I have to say that it has been so relaxing. 
My mom, sister, brother and myself have been trying to get together at least every other Sunday for craft day. This has taken place at my house so far because everyone seems to laugh because they call my scrapbook room "The Store". 
We have made a paper wreath and last weekend we made or at least attempted to make Christmas cards. The girls have started using FiloFax Day Planners (I do not own the name brand FiloFax but it works just fine without the label). We discuss our schedules and decorate our planners. The four of us have also decided that we will start our own book club so we have began reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King. Our goal is to get through parts 1 and 2 by December 8th and we will meet at a coffee shop and discuss the book. I have to say that I finish both parts and I am dying to get to the next section. This is normally not a book I would have picked up but now that I am into it...WOW!
So with all of that happening I have also decided that I want to get going on my blog. I have had this blog for a few years and if you look around you can see that I have not been really good at posting to it.  I found a challenge blog called The Ultimate Challenge blog at www.ultimateblogchallenge.com and they have quarterly challenges to help get traffic to your blog. The next one is set to start in January!!
So I have decided to challenge myself to see how many posts I can do in December. The Ultimate Challenge blog wants you to post one post a day in January, which for some or maybe most bloggers that won't be too difficult but for me I am hoping that I can get at least one or two posts made each week for the month of December. (I even wrote this in my Day Planner!)
I will start out by entering in a few blog challenges and hope that I can go from 9 followers to 18 followers in the month of December.
Fingers crossed!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my crazy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment