Monday, December 9, 2013

MOJO Challenge #323

http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/2013/12/mojo-monday-323.html

So it is snowing once again here. The kids get another snow day tomorrow and so do I!!! Guess this is one of the perks of being a teacher! With that being said, my DH had to go out in the snow and knock off the gathered snow and ice from our Internet dish (one of the downfalls of living in the country). But what a sweet man he is for doing that for me all so I can post my entry to the MoJo challenge blog!

Today's sketch that they provided is:
I am still new to this whole blog challenge entry thing so I still haven't figured out how "out-of-the-box" I can go with my interpretation of the sketch. Besides I am kind of a rule follower kind of person so even if I was a super experienced blog challenger I would probably stick pretty close to the provided sketch!

Here is my interpretation of their sketch:

Materials Used:
Card base: 4 x 51/2 by The Paper Studio
Very Vanilla card stock by Stampin' Up! cut at 3 7/8 x 5 3/8
Raspberry Ripple card stock by Stampin' Up! cut at 3 x 5 1/4
Red/White Twine by American Craft
Patterned Paper cut using 2 1/2 Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!
Very Vanilla cut using 2 3/8 Scallop Punch by Stampin' Up!
Raspberry Ripple cut using 1 3/4 Scallop Punch by Stampin' Up!
Stickles: Burgundy and Platinum
Merry Christmas Sticker by The Paper Studio

Thanks for stopping by and always I would love for you to leave a comment and hopefully start following my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment