Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MOJO322 Challenge Contest

www.mojomonday.com
New challenge every Monday!!
So this weeks challenge over at www.mojomonday.com they are offering a prize for every 50 entries! I have participated in a few of their challenges but as my life changing goal I have put it in my FiloFax to  make this a regular site to party with!!! I am getting my mojo on!

Below is the sketch that they gave us to party with...how stinkin' cute is it! I have come to realize that I am a very simple card maker. I really do not like my cards to be busy, not sure if it is because I cannot justify the cost that goes into one card when you add all the bling and embellishments or if it is that I just do not like to make a busy looking card. 

This is my creation! 
Love the 3D look, I think it gives it a little something something!!!!




Materials used:
Card Base: Pre-made card set in Primary Colors by The Paper Studio 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Ornament paper by The Paper Studio cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and 2 5/8 x 3
Old Olive paper by Stampin' Up cut at 3 1/2 x 4
Tempting Turquoise paper by Stampin' Up cut at 2 1/4 x 3
White Ribbon by The Paper Studio
Distressed paper using Old Olive ink by Stampin' Up
Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up cut at 2 1/2 x 2 7/8
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set by Stampin' Up (Merry Christmas)
Stamped in Old Olive ink also by Stampin' Up!



The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice.
How to play: Just upload a creation using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a direct  link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO322. Our challenge is open to everyone, Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I would love for you to become a follower or at the least leave me a comment and tell me what you think!!!

1 comment: