Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tuesday Challenges that I have found!

Here is a small list of blog challenges that begin on Tuesdays:

www.twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.com (They post a new challenge every other Tuesday)
www.clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com (They post challenges on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month)
www.365cards.blogspot.com

Can't wait to head over to these sites and see what they have for us to play with!

The weather is going to be a little rough here (gotta love that Ozarks weather) so I am thinking that this weekend will be full of playing around on blog challenges! My DH and boys are planning on watching the big MIZZOU game on Saturday so that means I can hide in my scrapbooking room all day and PLAY!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would for you to become a follower to my little blog or at the very least leave a comment (those just make my day)!


No comments:

Post a Comment