Sunday, January 12, 2014

Accordion File Purse

My brother asked me to make him an accordion file system because he is doing the cash system this year and wants pockets to hold his cash. I have never made an accordion anything before so I first needed to see if I could do it. I searched and searched the web for a tutorial on how to create an accordion file system and what he is looking for is just not out there...yet!

So I had a squirrel moment in my search and came across this cute little Accordion File Purse that I thought would be good practice! I found the tutorial at Stampin Inspirations. I am a very visual person so her pictures helped a lot!

This is my version of her 4 x 6 Accordion File Purse:

Inside of purse:

Materials used:
3 12x12 solid card stock by The Paper Studio
2 12 x 12 pattern paper by Authentique "Genuine Collection"
Night of Navy Ink Pad by Stampin' Up
Express Yourself Stamp Set by Stampin' UP
Velcro

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you leave me a comment about what you think of my project! Also, become a follower to the blog to see future creations...you never know what I will come up with next!!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to show this purse to my girlfriend. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife will definitely be up for this item. She has been looking for something similar to do couponing with anyway. Appreciate your sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So useful and creative. If my bank hadn't given me a nice leather one for free when I opened an account I would certainly utilize this creative project.

    ReplyDelete