Thursday, January 2, 2014

Winter


Since we were getting snow last night and today I thought I would make a little WInter themed card to get myself in the mood for another round of the white stuff!
Here is my creation:

Materials Used:
Midnight Muse cardstock and Ink by Stampin Up
Whisper White cardstock by Stampin Up
Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pens by Stampin Up
Rhinestones by Kaiser Scrapbook
PK-328 Snowman Stamp Set by Peachy Keen Stamps

I hope you enjoy my card and maybe it made you smile!!!

Hope your second day of 2014 is going great and that you haven't gotten any paper cuts!

Don't forget to leave a comment (those make me so happy) and it would be great if you joined my blog!

11 comments:

  1. Love the card, wish I had more time on my hands for crafty things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I've just gotten back into letter writing after several years away, and I'll likely be creating much of my own stationery. Now I get to explore the scrapbooking section of the craft stores for supplies, along with my normal needlework section.

    Happy crafting!
    Melissa
    http://www.measi.net/measiblog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exploring the scrapbooking section is the best...I get lost in my own world and loose track of time when I go into those sections! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great little project. I would love to make my own cards but never seem to find the time to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making more time to make cards and scrapbooking is one of my personal goals for myself this year! So far...so good. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, these are just adorable snowpeoples! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to the next challenge! Thanks

      Delete
  6. Lovely cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT.

    ReplyDelete