Sunday, January 5, 2014

Simply Create Too Challenge #52 Anything Goes

So I stopped by Simply Create Too and they are celebrating their 2nd birthday...and who doesn't love a birthday celebration? Their current challenge is "Anything Goes" and they are also giving away this cute little Digi Stamp to everyone because it is their birthday.
How stinkin' cute is this little guy with his little tie?

So I decided that since they were sweet enough to give away this cute little guy that I would try my hand at using Digi Stamps...and let me just ask, where have you been all this time? I love these things. You can size them to what ever size you need unlike your basic stamps that are the size that they are and there is nothing you can do about it. Options....I am all about options! Whoooo!!
So here is my little card with my little guy:
Materials used:
5 x 7 card base by The Paper Studio
Pattern Paper by The Paper Studio
White Card stock by The Paper Studio
Digi Stamp by Diane @ SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
Celebrate Stamp from Best of Birthday Stamp Set by Stampin' Up
Water Color Pencils and Blender Pen by Stampin' Up

I had to use water color pencils because I have not been brave enough to invest in the copic markers but now that I have played with Digi Stamps I will be taking the plunge into the world of Copic Markers!

Challenge Entered:

Thanks for stopping by and as always I would love for you to leave me a comment!


4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest blog on the block. Glad I found this. I have lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim. The term "Digi Stamps" is quite new to me haha ... so I will still have to check that out. Always been in awe of people with creative minds ... and hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim: I love your card--especially since you used MY digi--I'm over the moon--you really created a wonderful card--great coloring. Thanks for entering our Challenge #52 Anything Goes"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, so clever of you to give digis a try and use Diane's fella. I like how you've paired him with striped PP. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete