Wednesday, January 1, 2014

MOJO326 Challenge Entry

Happy 2014!
I have been busy researching different challenge blogs and trying to get myself organized so that in 2014 it is easier for me to keep track of when a challenge is posted and when it is due and when I am suppose to check back to see if I won a prize or a badge. My personal goal this year is to get more followers to my blog, blog more (which should help with my first goal) and to also win a badge for my blog...okay I can't control that one so maybe instead of that one being a goal it is more of a dream!

I jumped over to www.mojomonday.blogspot.com and they have a really cute challenge this week.

I tried to create a circle card using my gypsy and welding option...let's just say...I need a LOT of practice still. SOOOO instead of getting frustrated and walking away I went with the Square card option. 

Drum roll pllleeeaase:

Materials used:
Card base: Black cardstock from Paper Studio
Pattern Paper: Hearts and Skulls by Serendipity
Vanilla Cardstock by The Paper Studio
Embossing folder: Polka Dots by Stampin Up
Washi Tape: Black and White Polka Dot (kinda addicted to this stuff)
Best of Love stamp set by Stampin Up
Basic Black ink by Stampin Up
Black Pearls by Want 2 Scrap


Thanks for stopping by and as always I would LOVE, LoVe, LovE it if you would choose to follow my blog and/or comment.

Wishing you a very happy 2014, may you never get a paper cut while crafting! 

5 comments:

  1. LOL about the paper cut! That is a beautiful card! Saying hello from the UBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed by people who are so creative and patient to make their own cards! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute and creative.

    Visiting from UBC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this card is asymmetrical, and yet still feels balanced. I really enjoy making and sending greeting cards, and it's fun to know that other people do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have friends who craft and admire anyone who can do it. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete